Sunday, February 23, 2014

Tender Mercies...

So I have become Facebook Friends with the mother of a missionary serving in our ward...who just happens to be from Kaylee's mission, specifically, the stake she is currently serving in. As this wonderful missionary mother is serving in the Stake Primary Presidency, she travels to other wards to visit. Today (Sunday, February 23, 2014) she met my sweet missionary daughter on a visit. Here is the message she wrote me...

"I just delivered a hug from you to your beautiful missionary daughter! She was greeting people at the door of her ward as I was leaving the ward conference of the 9:00 ward. I went up and shook her companions hand and then looked at her and said "For you, though, I have a hug." And she hugged me and said "Sister Fairbanks!" I didn't even have to tell her who I was. She is doing great! She's super cute!"

Love that my missionary daughter is being looked after and loved by the members! :)

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment