Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Finally.......the package.

January 6, 2014

I got the package Monday night. thanks a bunch, the cds are awesome. the chopsticks made me laugh. as did your hiding of the egg. what was in the pringles cans cause it was just crumblies when they got here (Merangue cookies)and the glass in the picture was smashed. sad face :( loved the dino sours.
haven't made it to Montrose for the Morfar money. I'll try today to pay with debit. i'm working on memorizing scripture in French, so far I have the first vision, Helaman 5:12, 1 Nephi 3:7, 2 Nephi 9:28-29, and 3 Nephi 11:29 and I'm reading the Book of Mormon all the way through in French. just for kicks and giggles. It really hasn't been too cold here. a few days ago I didn't even ware a coat.

we went to our Delta ward mission leader's house for new years eve. Bro Hughes. we played cards and munched on snacks. Wednesday was our all day p day so we really didn't do much of anything. that was nice. we did go to a members house for dinner with the Uncompahgre elders and played Clues. Elder C left from Calgary. I remember someone telling me a bout Elder Fairbanks. I just forgot to tell you. that's cool that you're his first area.

yeah, that's my life...

love you,

Kaylee

and an extra email :)

The Lord Prepares

We had a spectacular experience this week. we received a referral last week and had been trying to get a hold of this woman for while. we finally got a hold of her. she's been going through a very hard time. she son died of cancer a few years back and she's recently divorced her husband and was in a very bad car accident and she was questioning why she lived.

she told us of a dream she had where her son was helping her through three different levels to the highest. she described the levels to us and what she was describing were the Degrees of Heaven. Sister D and I just looked at each other and gave her the Plan of Salvation lesson.

there is no doubt in my mind that her son is trying to help her in her journey to the highest degree. there is no doubt in my mind that it wasn't an accident that we came in contact with her and I feel so blessed to be able to help her in what little way I can.

that's my miracle of the week.

Love,
Sister Kaylee Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment