Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Almost Christmas...

December 23, 2013

I'm glad Sister Clark got a hold of you. happy happy happy. I really hope you don't get sick. having been sick all week I can say it's not good. so Bronchitis. yay... I'm on like 4 different kinds of meds. Two cough suppressants, a steroid and an antibiotic. I had to go to the hospital for a breathing treatment. there was morphine in it so I was soo loopy.


I'm looking forward to chatting with you tomorrow. will be fun.
I haven't gotten your package yet but I'm hoping it comes today.
not fun for dad. hoping he gets better, and Grandpa too. Grandma says he's not doing so well.
Prayers for them both.

love,

kaylee


And then some post scripts.....


yeah, im a brat. ok D is good. I haven't seen her this week but we're making progress. she's still iffy on God. grr.
C is awesome. we gave her a church tour last Friday and we're having dinner with her tonight. she hasn't been coming to church though... her husband is against it. sad face. we have an awesome gator named T who we're progressing with but she's moving out of the area on Thursday. sad face again... that really all the big ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment