Friday, November 8, 2013

Where in the world is Sister Johnson?

So... on Monday, November 4, 2013, Sister Johnson left the MTC for the wilds of Colorado. Well, Denver actually. We figured that the mission home would send us an email letting us know she had arrived and all was well, just like Chayce's did in Argentina. Not so. For 3 days we waited for an email and nothing came. So on Thursday (7th) I called the mission home and asked where the heck she was. The sister that answered the phone at the office just laughed and told me she would look it up for me. She remembered Kaylee arriving...something about the color of the top she was wearing.

Sister Johnson's first area is a town of about 9000 called Delta, Colorado. It is about 75km (47 miles) southeast of Grand Junction. Very rural place. She is living in a family home which is on a small acreage outside of town. So being the stalker mother I am, I googled it and found this street view…


Looks good to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment