Monday, November 25, 2013

7 gators and a diamond

Twas a short letter this week. She attached a photo supposedly of her and her companion, but a picture of some boots came instead. Hmmm…

Dear momma,

We have dinner appointments almost every night. We have like 3 for Thanksgiving.(she was asked if they went out on dinner appointments a lot…concerned mother thing)

I'm emailing Elder R so I know about the Ohio thing. I was just telling his that we have several visa missionaries here so it would have been fun if he came here but he'll have a good time in Ohio. (Elder R is her friend who was supposed to fly to Netherlands today, but flew to Ohio instead because of no Visa yet)

Ok so this week we got 7 new gators and one diamond. That's 7 investigators and one with a baptism date. 'C' is on Date!! But she didn't come to church this Sunday . :( sad face. We spoke in Delta sacrament... well Sister D spoke, I bore testimony and we sang in Unconphagre (the other ward they work in). Our gator 'D'came to that. We were soo happy. We didn't think she would cause we had had the W.o.W. lesson with her and it didn't go over well, but she came and that's what matters.

We got snow, not a lot, but the locals say it was the most they've had in years, soo…

Tell Sister Wasden I got her card and sent her something today.

oooo for Christmas I would like some CDs, Piano Guys and church stuff. They told us we weren't allowed to listen to Disney and I swear you could hear my heart break.

That's cool that Elder B remembered me cause I sure don't remember him. lol (Elder B is an elder who was serving in our ward, his first area, when she came home from China in 2011. He is now serving his last transfer in our ward again and remembered Kaylee)

lot of love.

Sister Johnson

Kaylee and her companion…hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment