Monday, December 9, 2013

Gosh, I really don't know what to say...

Wow, sounds like you've had quite a week! Love that pic of Lola and Merlin. so cute! I only got the pictures that were attached to the Snow Day email. none of the others.

we had a really good week this week. we went on exchanges with our Sister bosses on Tuesday. that was awesome, but we had sort of a heart to heart after...I think my self esteem issues aren't doing so good... this is just hard and sometimes I feel inadequate... but I'm grateful for the nice things God does for me. we got to see the Christmas Devotional yesterday and one of the members we visited has a bearded dragon and they let me hold her. I was happy.

Gosh, I really don't know what to say, It's just been going by so fast... Lots of stuff has happened. all I know is that our numbers are steadily going up. Yay.
oh, the members we live with came home a few days ago and I finished the Book of Mormon on Saturday, more that a week ahead of schedule! I'm awesome.

so I'll send you some pics, It'll be cool.

Me and Sister "D"

We played football on Thanksgiving

Everyone has horses

that's really it for me.

Love

Kiwi.

No comments:

Post a Comment